LEGO 42057 Ultralight Helicopter
This product is sold out
Enjoy aerial adventures with this aerodynamic one-man helicopter, featuring spinning main and tail rotors, controllable tail rudder, detailed engine with moving pistons, open cockpit with detailed seat, and a white, red and black color scheme with a selection of stickers for an authentic helicopter look. This robust 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model can be rebuilt to create an Experimental Aircraft, providing a double build-and-play experience. Both models can be built by following the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app.
- Features a high-tech aerodynamic design, open cockpit with detailed seat, spinning main and tail rotors, controllable tail rudder, and a detailed engine with moving pistons.
- Check out the white, red and black color scheme with cool stickers.
- Spin the gearwheel and see the rotors and engine spring to life.
- Move the joystick to operate the tail rudder.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build-and-play experience for ages 8-14.
- Interactive, 3D digital LEGO® Building Instructions app available online for both A and B models. Ask your parents’ permission.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into an Experimental Aircraft.
- Ultralight Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide.
- Experimental Aircraft measures over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (19cm) wide.