LEGO 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade
Join in the excitement downtown with the fire rescue heroes!
Item: 60216; Pieces: 943
Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump with ‘water jet' function. This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with roof, construction area with fence, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch. There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new-for-January-2019 3-stud shooter, and a motorbike with space for warning lights, and 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 construction workers, a pilot and 4 firefighters.
- This creative toy set features a 3-level building with roof, attached construction area with fence, tool holders, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch with hook.
- The building toy set also features a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending stabilizers, opening storage space on the side and front, extending/swiveling turntable ladder and a fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump system with ‘water jet’ function.
- This great set also includes a fire rescue helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and new-for-January-2019 3-stud shooter, R.O.S.-T3 the remote-operated vehicle (ROV) with extending claws and new-for-January-2019 3-stud shooter, plus a fire motorbike.
- Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, a radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, remote-control element for the crane, 2 new-for-January-2019 fire axes and a remote-control element for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements.
- Swing the crane around and lift the porta-toilet into the air with the winch.
- Press the fire ladder truck light and sound brick as you race the firefighters to the scene.
- Raise the ladder and squeeze the bellows to launch the water elements and knock the fire elements down.
- Load and push the plungers on the 3-stud shooters of the helicopter and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV to help battle the blaze.
- This amazing set includes over 900 pieces.
- Building with construction area, incl. lamppost and porta-toilet, measures over 10” (27cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Fire ladder truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crane measures over 9” (24cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.