Tamiya 1/24 Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec (R34) (24210)
- Flat rate RM9 to peninsular Malaysia for first 5kg.
- Flat rate RM15 to Sabah & Sawarak for first 1kg.
Tamiya Plastic Model kit - Tamiya 1/24 Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec (R34) (24210)
About the Nissan Skyline GT-R V.spec (R34)
From 1969 through to the early 1970s, the Skyline GT-R achieved an unbelievable streak of fifty victories in a row in the Japanese Touring Car Race. Sixteen years later, its successful name was passed on to the R32 type, which was developed as a base machine for Group-A races. To take full advantage of its powerful 2.6l, 6-cylinder twin turbo engine, it was equipped with a 4WD system, which provided unrivaled race performance. 1995 saw the larger body and refined mechanics of the R33. In 1999, the technology cultivated over a long racing history was unsparingly poured into the new R34 type, developed with "ultimate driving pleasure" in mind. The R34 features a smaller body and a sturdier structure, with ample consideration given to its aerodynamics. The adjustable two-level rear spoiler as well as a front and rear diffuser (V-spec), regulate the flow of air under the chassis, heightening control. The R34's impressive speed is accounted for by a modification in valve timing and turbo-charging of the GETRAG 6-speed transmission controlled engine. Further refinements have been adopted such as an electronically controlled front/rear power distribution 4WD system and a multi-link suspension. Undergoing extensive testing in Japan, its driving performance was further improved in Germany, on the Nurburgring. Unrivaled speed and control have made the R34 version of the GT-R Nissan's, if not Japan's, index of quality.
About the model
- 1/24 scale plastic assembly kit.
- Overall length: 190mm
- Overall width: 79mm
- Overall height: 56mm
- All changes featured in the Skyline V.spec R34 model have been accurately reproduced.
- Internal equipment, which has been designed for ease of assembly, has been replicated down to the finest detail.
- Front grill has been reproduced with nylon mesh.
- Multi-link suspension and 4WD system has also been precisely recreated.
- Front and rear diffuser comes as transparent parts.
Image shows assembled and painted kit.