If you need more assistance from us or have more questions about our products, we are ready to help. Please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com or drop us a note via our contact form.
1) Is it secure to purchase at detoyz.com?
detoyz.com is owned by a Malaysia registered company, De Toyz Shop (NS0070565-H). All transaction is governed and protected by Malaysia business law. Meanwhile, we use PayPal as one of our payment method which your are protected by PayPal’s Buyer Protection Policy. We will ensure you receive your order items after payment is received.
2) Beside buying online, do you have a retail shop?
Yes, we do have a retail shop at Seremban. You can locate us at 95, Jalan Dato Bandar Tunggal, 70000, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia. You are welcome to buy at our retail shop at anytime.
3) What is your retail shop operation hour?
Our shop open from 10am to 7pm Monday to Saturday, and from 10am to 4pm on Sunday. We are closed on major public holidays such as Chinese New Year, Hari Raya, Deepavali, Christmas etc.
4) Can I collect my order item at our shop?
Yes, we provide Cash On Delivery service. When you order online, you can select Cash On Delivery (COD) as your payment option. Shipping fee will not be charged if you select this payment option. Please refer to our “Payment” page to learn more.
5) How do I make an order?
6) Do I need to register as member to order online?
To buy at detoyz.com, you are not necessary to register as member, you can continue as a guest. However, we recommend you to register as a member so that you do not need to fill up your information every time, and this will make your next order much easier.
7) Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can cancel your order at anytime before making payment. However, we are unable to cancel or modify your order after we have received your payment unless it's due to our mistake. Please refer to our Buyer’s Guide to learn more.
8) How do I know if I have completed my order?
You will receive an order confirmation email from us once you complete your order. The order confirmation email includes your order summary, your information, shipping and payment method that you choose as well as the payment instructions.
9) Do you accept international order and ship overseas?
Yes, we do. Please refer to our Buyer’s Guide to learn more on the International order.
10) How much do you charge on the shipping fee?
We charge flat rate for delivery to Peninsular Malaysia and weight base for delivery to Sabah and Sarawak Malaysia, as well as other countries. You can refer to our “Shipping” page to learn more on the shipping fee charges.
11) How long does it take to process my order?
Shipping time might be varies depending on the availability of product. Purchase fully paid will be shipped within 1~2 working days.
12) How do I make payment?
We provide 3 payment options for you to pay.
- Cash on Delivery (COD). This only applicable to self-collect at shop option.
- Bank Deposit / Cash Deposit via ATM / Internet Bank Transfer
- PayPal (PayPal fee will be charged. Please refer to our "Payment" page to learn more)
Your purchase items will be locked for you after you’ve complete the order, payment have to be made within 2 working days. If 2 working days have gone and payment is not received, your order items will be put back to shelf to sell.
Please refer to our “Payment” page to learn more.
13) How do I know if my order items are shipped?
Before you click on the “Complete Order” button, if you wish to be updated with the order status, you can check the checkbox of “Send to Messenger”, and you will be updated via Facebook Messenger if your items are shipped. Tracking number and link will be included in the message.
14) How do you pack our order item?
We take our packing process seriously and doing our very best to ensure when the item reach our customer's hands, it is no different like you buy it from our retail shop. We wrap our product with bubblewrap and pack it with hard cover carton box (mostly use original LEGO shipping carton). Here are some examples given:
15) What is Pre-Order Items?
Pre-order items are items that yet to released but announced by the manufacturer will released in near future. We let our customer to pre-book these items with a much lower retail price.
16) Do I need to pay deposit for the Pre-Order items?
We only accept full payment for the booking.
17) Will you ship the in stock item to me first If my order consists of pre-order and in-stock items?
No, if your order consists of pre-order and In-Stock items, we will only ship them to you when all items are available. We strongly advice that you spilt them into different orders so you’ll get the in-stock items first.
18) What should I do if my parcel damage during shipping or found manufacturing defect (such as missing parts) when I receive it?
Please refer to our “Return and Refund” to learn more.
19) How to apply Discount Code to my order?
After you finished shopping on our online store, click on the "Check Out" button in your shopping cart to continue. In the "Check Out" page, key in your discount code to the designated column and click "Apply". Click complete order to finish your purchase.
20) What is DeToyz Reward Program and how it works?
DeToyz reward program is specifically design for our online customer to gain loyalty points that can be used at our online store. Our online customer can gain points from:
- Product Purchases
- Social Media (Facebook) subscriptions
- Referral link sharing and purchase
- Sign up a new store account