RG Nu Gundam
Bandai Gundam Model kit - RG Nu Gundam
Amuro lay boarding aircraft to RG appeared in "chariot of Mobile Suit Gundam Counterattack" lineup in RG!
- Various gimmicks to reproduce the setting mechanism and the poses in the play, and the original gimmicks based on real machine test results are condensed to 1/144 scale.
- With precise parts configuration, it creates both 1 / 1s image and enjoys both fun and decorating.
- Gundam's distinctive coloring is reproduced in molded color. The white body uses three light gray molded colors to increase information density.
- Joints are built into the shoulders and abdomen, and can move flexibly. It enables twisting and shoulder extrusion, resulting in more dynamic posing.
- Armor on the shoulder has a built-in mechanism that expands in tandem with the internal joint. By expanding the range of motion of the shoulder, reduce the interference between parts that occur in posing etc. holding an arm.
- The lumbar joint moves finely for each block, expanding the movable range of the leg. The knee can be pushed forward widely, and a powerful pose with a wide stance can be produced even at 1/144 scale.
- The legs are equipped with [Multilink Gimmick] where the armor slides in conjunction with the movement of each joint. Poses with large knees are also reproduced naturally.
・ Beam ・ rifle × 1
・ Fin ・ Funnel × 6
・ New hyper bazooka × 1
・ Shield (Beam · Canon) × 1
・ Beam saber (backpack part, arm part) x 1 each
・ Missile × 1 type
· Molded articles × 13
・ Realistic decal × 1
・ Instruction manual × 1