RG Crossbone Gundam X1
This product is sold out
Bandai Gunpla Model kit - RG Crossbone Gundam X1
- Overwhelming density feeling and color-coded reproduction!
- The 5th series of "GUNPLA EVOLUTION PROJECT" pursuing precision reproduction of the series while minimizing it!
- Comics [Mobile Suit] Crossbone · Gundam X1 appearing in Gundam is three-dimensionalized with RG!
- EVOLUTION POINT with 'Extreme detail' [ultimate precision reproduction] listed, while minimizing detail, gimmicks reproduced to the limit within 1/144 scale!
- Feel the highest peak 'condensation'!
- New advanced MS joints reproduces deformation and docking of core fighter as small MS.
- The head is reproduced in a detailed part composition, the shape of the Vulcan and Skull, the eye patch (selection formula) etc. are reproduced.
- Reproduce precisely up to the heat dissipation fin expansion gimmick of the jaw.
- Combine the beam number and buster gun into the buster. Color reproduction is reproduced to the limit.
- Knee Armor interlocking gimmick is also small but loaded.
- Characteristic cloaks and effect parts are reproduced with dynamic shaping.
· Zanbuster (Beam Numberber / Buster · Gun) × 1 each
· Brand · marker × 2
· Heat · Dagger × 2
· Beam · saber × 2
· Beam shield × 1
· Core fighter × 1
· ABC cloak × 1
· Scissor · anchor × 2
· Heat · dagger (soles of feet) × 2
· Pilot figure × 1
· Molded product × 10
· Realistic decal × 1
· Instruction manual × 1