1/35 French AUF1 TA 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer
This product is sold out
Product Based on: MENG Model TS-004 FRENCH AUF1 155mm SELF-PROPELLED HOWITZER.
AUF1 155mm Self-propelled Howitzer is a heavy ground weapon developed by French Industries or Groupement des Industries de l'Armée de Terre (GIAT) in the 1970’s. It is based on modified chassis of AMX-30B MBT and equipped with a 155mm 39-caliber gun with an auto-loading system. It is also equipped with a roof-mounted 12.7mm anti-aircraft gun. They were used by French Army and also exported to Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Iraq used this howitzer against Iran during the Iran-Iraq war. It was also used as French Army’s main equipment during peacekeeping operation in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1992.
- AUF1 TA is an improved type of AUF1 155mm self-propelled howitzer that has been developed to meet the demands of the French Santenu arsenal (GIAT) is equipped with Directorate General.
- In order to keep up with the development boom of the self-propelled artillery in the post-Cold War era, AUF1 TA has established a fire-control system and the power unit.
- Was converted to the new [Atlas (ATLAS)] system, improved rate of fire and shooting accuracy, the United States of M109, the United Kingdom of the AS-90, and has a shooting force, which is compared to the world-class self-propelled artillery, such as PzH2000 of Germany .
- Three of the antenna base in the turret top will be a feature of the AUF1 TA turret.
- Movable suspension
- Adhesive-free track
- Turret hatch opening and closing state can be selected
- With etching