The prototype image. Please note the actual product may vary.
Copyright 2019 Legendary. All Rights Reserved. TM & Copyright TOHO CO., LTD.MONSTERVERSE TM & Copyright Legendary
Height: approx 250mm.
- The highest peak of the monster movable figure series [The end of the world begins]
- Published May 31, 2019 [Godzilla King of Monsters] [King King God (2019)] is three-dimensional with overwhelming quality with SHMonsterArts.
- Three necks can be posed in various ways by precisely considered movable division unique to SHMonsterArts.
[Modeling / Coloring]
- Mr. Shinichi Wakasa based on the material of the movie produced and produced, and three-dimensionalized by Mr. Taichi Yamada.
- Overall height about 250 mm, full width about 600 mm.
- The movable division unique to the SHMonsterArts series allows the neck and tail to move flexibly.
<Modeling Produce: Mr. Wakasa Shinichi>
Participated in Toho special effects movies from [Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla] (1993). Since [Mothra 3 Kinggladra Raid] (1998), he oversees the monster modeling inside the work as a model producer. From [Godzilla 2000 Millennium] (1999) he is in charge of Godzilla modeling. In the SHMonsterArts series also worked on prototypes of [destroyer (complete body)], [fire radon], [mothra (larva)].
<Origin: Taichi Yamada>
Since 1991 he joined Mr. Wakasa Shinichi [MONSTERS] as a model assistant. I engaged in special make-up / special shaping such as movies, television, commercials etc. [Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla] (1993) is responsible for the overall modeling of radon. In 1994 he returned to Osaka which is his hometown, and started figure activities as a figure primarily with monsters and creatures. In the SHMonsterArts series, he is responsible for the prototype of Destroyer (aircraft) in [Destroya Evolution Set (1995)].
- set content
· Main body
· Stage set