Figure-rise Standard Suletta Mercury
- Flat rate RM9 to peninsular Malaysia for first 5kg.
- Flat rate RM15 to Sabah & Sawarak for first 1kg.
📦 Estimate Shipment date: Oct / Nov 2022
⏱️ Pre-order closing date:
🔒 Pre-order Status: OPEN
Bandai Gundam Model Kit -Figure-rise Standard Suletta Mercury
Please note that the first release of this item may be limited, and in some cases it may not be possible to fill all orders at the time of its initial release. Any order not filled at the time of the initial release will be filled by subsequent restocks, but we recommend placing an order as soon as possible for your best chance to receive a piece from the first release!
*Deposit to be paid upfront for preorder. Balance amount to be paid once item is ready to be shipped.*
From the latest Gundam series "Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch of Mercury", the main character, Sletta Mercury, has been added to the Figure-rise Standard series!
■ Abundant facial expressions are reproduced with 1 type of tampo printed parts and 2 types of water transfer type decal parts. Thorough pursuit of details so that Sletta's expression can be produced naturally.
■ The color coding of the uniform is reproduced by dividing the parts. The pattern on the collar and the mark on the chest are decorated with the attached stickers.
■ Hair parts are reproduced in a three-dimensional shape in consideration of the parts composition.
■ The leg joints secure a range of motion while being aware of the natural silhouette.
■ The unevenness of wrinkles on the boot surface is also shaped.
■ Halo that can reproduce the opening and closing of ear parts and a display pedestal that supports Sletta's pose are also included.
■ Hand parts express even delicate fingertips. Includes 4 types on the left and right, including special hand parts that can hold a halo.
■ Halo x 1
■ Face parts x 3 types
■ Hand parts x 1 set
■ Display pedestal x 1
■ Seal x 2 types
■ Water transfer type decal x 1
- Item photos shown are for reference purpose only, actual product may vary.
- Item photos shown are kit assembled.
- No notification will be given in advance for any change in the product specifications or in the shipping schedule.
- Once we have reached the maximum number of preorders OR after preorder is closed, we will not be able to accept any further preorders.
- The estimated shipment date is subject to change at any time due to possible, and often likely, manufacturer delays.
- Do not combine preorder and available items in the same order.
- An order placed for a new item that going to be released. The item will be delivered on the estimated shipping date.
- Full payment in advance for preorder.