FM 1/100 Forbidden Gundam
- Flat rate RM9 to peninsular Malaysia for first 5kg.
- Flat rate RM15 to Sabah & Sawarak for first 1kg.
📦 Estimate Shipment date: August / September 2022
⏱️ Pre-order closing date:
🔒 Pre-order Status: OPEN
Bandai Gundam Model Kit - FM 1/100 Forbidden Gundam
Please note that the first release of this item may be limited, and in some cases it may not be possible to fill all orders at the time of its initial release. Any order not filled at the time of the initial release will be filled by subsequent restocks, but we recommend placing an order as soon as possible for your best chance to receive a piece from the first release!
*Deposit to be paid upfront for preorder. Balance amount to be paid once item is ready to be shipped.*
From "Mobile Suit Gundam SEED", the Forbidden Gundam equipped with a transformation mechanism is three-dimensionalized from 1/100 full mechanics with the latest arrangement and structure!
Finally, the three aircraft driven by the Earth Allied Boosted Man gather in full mechanics!
■In pursuit of a mechanical design, both high-density detail and ease of assembly are achieved.
■Dense mechanical modeling, from the inside of the exhaust port to the mold behind the armor.
■The blade parts of the Jufunshuren "Nithhog" have two types of surface finish to express the difference in texture.
■The energy cable connected to the backpack is reproduced with the attached varnish tube.
■Energy deflection armor "Geschmeidig Panzer" has a flexible arm and a shield.
■Multiple axes are provided at the connecting part of the backpack, and the angle of movement can be adjusted.
■The collar is movable in conjunction with the rotation of the chest intake block. With a structure in which the head sinks according to the movement, the backpack moves without interfering, and transforms into a high-speed assault form with minimal motion.
■In addition to deploying the 88mm railgun "Ekzahn", it is also possible to rotate the local generator that changes the trajectory of Fresberg. Reproduce persuasive action scenes with delicate production.
■ Nidhogg × 1
■ Action base joint × 1
■ Varnish tube × 2
■ Sticker × 2 types
- Item photos shown are for reference purpose only, actual product may vary.
- Item photos shown are kit assembled.
- No notification will be given in advance for any change in the product specifications or in the shipping schedule.
- Once we have reached the maximum number of preorders OR after preorder is closed, we will not be able to accept any further preorders.
- The estimated shipment date is subject to change at any time due to possible, and often likely, manufacturer delays.
- Do not combine preorder and available items in the same order.
- An order placed for a new item that going to be released. The item will be delivered on the estimated shipping date.
- Full payment in advance for preorder.