FM 1/100 Raider Gundam
📦 Estimate Shipment date: MAY / JUNE 2022
⏱️ Pre-order closing date:
🔒 Pre-order Status: OPEN
- Item photos shown are for reference purpose only, actual product may vary.
- Item photos shown are kit assembled.
- No notification will be given in advance for any change in the product specifications or in the shipping schedule.
- Once we have reached the maximum number of preorders OR after preorder is closed, we will not be able to accept any further preorders.
- The estimated shipment date is subject to change at any time due to possible, and often likely, manufacturer delays.
- Do not combine preorder and available items in the same order.
- An order placed for a new item that going to be released. The item will be delivered on the estimated shipping date.
- Full payment in advance for preorder.
Bandai Gundam Model Kit - FM 1/100 Raider Gundam
Please note that the first release of this item may be limited, and in some cases it may not be possible to fill all orders at the time of its initial release. Any order not filled at the time of the initial release will be filled by subsequent restocks, but we recommend placing an order as soon as possible for your best chance to receive a piece from the first release!
Raider Gundam from "Mobile Suit Gundam Seed" joins the FULL MECHANICS model-kit lineup from Bandai! High-density details and ease of assembly are the hallmarks of this line; the Raider can be transformed from MS to MA form by sliding mechanisms and movable axis in various places! The legs have multiple joints to reproduce the transformation to MA form, while ensuring a wide range of motion. The shoulder gimmick means it can transform into MA form without replacing any parts! The change of the head to MA form is reproduced with interlocking movements in each link mechanism. The wire in the Mjolnir weapon is made with posable lead wire, which is stored in Mjolnir's spine when not in use. The claw unit is flexible on each axis; the shield cannon attaches to the arm in MS form and the shoulder in MA form. It can also be hand-held by expanding the grip! Display parts for MA mode are included, and you can also display it with FULL MECHANICS Calamity Gundam (sold separately) on board! Order this spectacular Gundam for your own collection now!
- Shield gun
- Mjolnir base
- MA form display support parts
- Calamatiy boarding scene reproduction joint parts (x1 set)
- Marking seal
- Lead wire