HG Mighty Strike Freedom Gundam
- Flat rate RM9 to peninsular Malaysia for first 5kg.
- Flat rate RM15 to Sabah & Sawarak for first 1kg.
📦 Estimate Shipment date: May / June 2024
⏱️ Pre-order closing date:
🔒 Pre-order Status: OPEN
Bandai Model Kit - HG Mighty Strike Freedom Gundam
Unleash the Mighty Strike Freedom Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED FREEDOM, now available in high-grade (HG) form. Engineered with the advanced SEED Action System, this model promises dynamic posing to capture the most iconic battle stances. Revel in the exquisite detail with Real Metallic Gloss Injection enhancing the golden parts for a lustrous finish. The wings offer expansive articulation, complemented by 3D metallic stickers for radiant light effects. With removable “Proud Defender,” diverse weapon accessories, and articulated rail guns, this model is not just a build – it’s a centerpiece for any Gundam collection. Prepare to experience the craftsmanship that brings the Mighty Strike Freedom Gundam to life, with a range of textures and interchangeable parts for custom display options.
• Articulated leg joints for an extended range of dynamic poses.
• Real Metallic Gloss Injection for a striking gold sheen.
• Flexible wings with slide-movable joints and 3D metallic stickers for luminous effects.
• Detachable Proud Defender for standalone display.
• Textured blade of “Futsu-no-Mitama” with dual-surface finishing.
• Includes the “Futsu-no-Mitama” sword, dual beam rifles, beam sabers with grips for connected display, a beam shield, interchangeable head and hand parts, and more.
This model kit brings the iconic Mighty Strike Freedom Gundam to life with intricate details and a suite of weaponry. Perfect for collectors and fans to recreate their favorite scenes or invent new battles.
• Actual sword (futsunomitama) x 1
• Beam rifle x 2
• Beam saber x2
• Grip for saber connected state x 1
• Beam shield x 1
• Head parts x 1
• Hand parts x 1 set
• 3D metallic sea
- Item photos shown are for reference purpose only, actual product may vary.
- Item photos shown are kit assembled.
- No notification will be given in advance for any change in the product specifications or in the shipping schedule.
- Once we have reached the maximum number of preorders OR after preorder is closed, we will not be able to accept any further preorders.
- The estimated shipment date is subject to change at any time due to possible, and often likely, manufacturer delays.
- Do not combine preorder and available items in the same order.
- An order placed for a new item that going to be released. The item will be delivered on the estimated shipping date.
- Full payment in advance for preorder.