MENG 1/9 BMW R nineT (Pre-Colored Edition) MT-003s
- Flat rate RM9 to peninsular Malaysia for first 5kg.
- Flat rate RM15 to Sabah & Sawarak for first 1kg.
📦 Estimate Shipment date: Jan/Feb 2023
⏱️ Pre-order closing date:
🔒 Pre-order Status: OPEN
MENG Plastic Model kit - 1/9 BMW R nineT (Pre-Colored Edition) MT-003s
The BMW R nineT is a commemorative model for the 90th anniversary of the founding of BMW Motorrad. It uses the café racer style as the basis for the design, inheriting classical elements such as the trellis frame, the double instrument, and the finned engine cover. At the same time, it integrates sports performance and modern technology into the design, including the horizontally opposed twin-cylinder boxer engine, the 46mm upside-down front forks, the third-generation Paralever suspension system, and the BMW Motorrad ABS. In addition, the BMW R nineT is a product that allows a high degree of customization, providing its owners with a wide range of optional accessories. The BMW R nineT is a model that combines both classic and modern aesthetics, and it is one of BMW's most successful motorcycle models.
This MENG 1/9 MT-003 BMW R nineT (Pre-colored Edition) is an official licensed model kit. Thanks to its snap-fit design and pre-colored parts, there’s no need to paint the model during the assembly process. Front and rear shock absorbers and the steering damper are movable. Parts like the wheel spokes, headlamp bowl and front section of the exhaust pipe are electroplated. All lights are represented by clear parts. Reflective mirror foil is provided for the rearview mirrors. This kit includes metallic fuel tank, seat hump cover and engine cylinder, and vinyl seats and backrest, and stainless steel PE parts and pre-colored PE parts. This model can be built as a single seat or double seat version.
Length: 236mm Width: 99mm Height: 141mm
* The photo shows the kit assembled.
- Item photos shown are for reference purpose only, actual product may vary.
- Item photos shown are kit assembled.
- No notification will be given in advance for any change in the product specifications or in the shipping schedule.
- Once we have reached the maximum number of preorders OR after preorder is closed, we will not be able to accept any further preorders.
- The estimated shipment date is subject to change at any time due to possible, and often likely, manufacturer delays.
- Do not combine preorder and available items in the same order.
- An order placed for a new item that going to be released. The item will be delivered on the estimated shipping date.
- Full payment in advance for preorder.