Bandai Gundam Model Kit - MG Gundam F91 Ver.2.0
── Gundam F 91 appeared in Ver.
- While reproducing the flowing silhouette of F91 designed with F1 as a motif, it condenses the technology cultivated in the evolution project in a small aircraft.
- Adopting multiple structures in the abdominal duct, directing the sense of density. I use parts with extra finish for internal parts.
- Deepening the setting of Sanary 's latest high - performance MS F91, sculptures detailing the circuit as a motif in the inner frame.
- By adopting the light guiding parts inside the fuselage and setting the separately sold [light emitting unit (white) 2 light type] on the pedestal, heat discharged from the abdominal duct or backpack duct in maximum movable mode and [MEPE] Directed. Head with a face open gimmick and two non-deformed heads are included.
- Incorporating a new interpretation into the deployment gimmick of the shoulder fin, enabling delicate angle adjustment.
- Leg thrusters adopt interlocking gimmicks.
- VSBR can be deployed as configured. Other arms are also included such as beam launcher and beam shield.
Beam rifle × 1
· Beam · saber × 2
· Beam launcher × 1
· Beam shield base × 2
Beam shield effect × 1
· Display base × 1
· Non-deformed head × 1
- Product content
· Molded article × 18
· Foil seal × 1
· Marking stick × 1
· Dry decal × 1
· Instruction manual × 1