MG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver.3.0
Bandai Gundam Model Kit - MG RX-78-2 Gundam Ver.3.0
- Kicking off the future of the modern Master Grade: the classic RX-78-2 Gundam 3.0!
- August 2013 marks the next step in the ever-shifting evolutions of Bandai's Gunpla model system! Designers have worked nonstop to update the idea of the realistic Mobile Suit kits- from the RX-78-2 Gundam, Ver. 1.5, Ver.Ka, Ver. One Year War 0079 to the Ver. 2.0, the RX-78-2 Gundam has led the charge in the evolution of the Master Grade kit. The Ver. 2.0 created the modern standards for the Master Grade model, continuing with December 2012's v Gundam Ver.Ka. This first 3.0 includes advances in sliding armor, color and movement-based parts division- technology that puts forth a new sort of potential for Gunpla. Through the years of trial and error, the RX-78-2 Gundam has served as a benchmark of the technological evolutions driving forward the realism and detail of the Master Grade- working to recreate the designs you know and love as scale models, and working to reimagine these designs in ways that will expand your view of the Suits.
With the release of the RX-78-2 Gundam, Master Grade 3.0 has begun.
- Using a fusion of exterior interlocking armor that integrates with the poseable inner frame, this kit achieves an even better range of movement than the Ver. 2.0 and it's removable armor systems. In addition, movable accent pieces, such as shoulder armor, enable an even greater level of mobility than before.
· Backpack cover and shoulder armor is movable, giving improved flexibility in the arm joints.
· Rear leg armor enables better range of motion in the ankle joints.
· Includes paintable material for the internal structure for easy detailing.
- Accessories: Beam Saber x2, Beam Rifle, Shield, Hyper Bazooka