Bandai Model Kit RG 1/144 RX-0 Unicorn Gundam
- GUNPLA EVOLUTION PROJECT 2nd volume !!
- Unicorn Gundam is awake now, with a form pursuing reality and transformation gimmicks reproduced at 1/144!
- Unicorn Gundam is made into RG with a mechanism based on original setting consideration and real detail. [Transform] is realized for the first time on 1/144 scale by [Advanced MS Framework].
[EVOLUTION POINT `TRANSFORMATION (transformation)`]
- Create a product that will become Gundam's next-generation standard [GUNPLA EVOLUTION PROJECT]. EVOLUTION POINT in the second project [RG 1/144 Unicorn Gundam] is `TRANSFORMATION`. Realized transformation beyond the limit within the constraints of 1/144 scale.
[ADVANCED MS FRAMEWORK]
- A new framework developed to embody the Unicorn Gundam as RG. By "Advanced MS Framework" equipped with three gimmicks, [Advanced MS Joint], [Lock Mechanism], [Link Mechanism], we realize high stability after assembly and compatibility of movement of each part.
- 01: New frame pursuing a transformation mechanism [Advanced MS joint]
I thoroughly examined the transformation to the destroy mode, and created a new frame. It is the new design pursuing the transformation mechanism, [Advance MS joint] which is responsible for its center.
- 02: Precise locking mechanism to lock parts when transforming [lock mechanism]
Besides the armored part of the external forearm, locking mechanism for fixing parts after transformation is installed in various places. Realize high stability after transformation.
- 03: RG original proprietary [link mechanism] to reproduce a smooth transformation
The characteristic leg leg transformation of Unicorn Gundam is reproduced with a new [link mechanism]. This mechanism enables smooth transformation while alleviating the assembly process.
- Precise reproduction of weapon deployment. In addition to deployment of the psycho-frame of the shield, the cartridge detaching mechanism of beam · magnum is reproduced.
- Accessories: Beam · Magnum × 1, Beam · Saber × 2, Hyper · Bazooka × 1, Shield × 1