RG RX-78-2 Gundam
- Flat rate RM9 to peninsular Malaysia for first 5kg.
- Flat rate RM15 to Sabah & Sawarak for first 1kg.
Bandai Gundam Model kit - RG RX-78-2 Gundam
- In commemoration of the 30th anniversary, a new brand of Gundam Models
has been created!
- RG (Real Grade) is a series that pursue [realistic-ness], to create accurately high detail,
action and gimmicks, with a pre-constructed inner frame, to make assembling
fun and easy, a new brand of plastic model kit for all those that knows Gundam.
- The Real System is the way to express the miniature-sized machine, pursuing reality of
the machine to be enjoyed on the top of your palm.
- The interior construction up till now has been changed by the [Advanced MS Joint].
The [System Injection] have evolved further, for use within the interior frame of RG.
Just by removing parts from the frame, the interior frame gimmicks and movement
range that surpasses MG has been achieved. With the number of parts on the frame
reduced down to only 12 items, allowing a stress-free construction.
- The new decal [Realistic Decal]
The high-quality decal to express the realistic texture, the [Realistic Decal].
With the foil and marking merged as one, a brand new decal that has been compressed
down to a single sheet. The decal with special material will give a weightier feel
to it with more metallic expression.
- Coloring separation expression never seen before in 1/144 scale.
By expressing the precise parts separation linked to the exterior parts of GR 1/144
RX-78-2 Gundam, an exterior color separation that seems realistic has been achievable.
Even the pickiest of modelers will approve of the result.
- Core Fighter can transform and able to be stored within the main machine.
The first as 1/144 scale to have the capability of full transformation from the Core Fighter
to Core Block fully reproduced. Furthermore, it has the ability to store within the
body of Gundam itself. Plus, it has a special joint part used that prioritizes movement,
managing to achieve the needs of both points.
- Using 3 types of frame gates to increase the level of finish.
A gate is the area where the parts are connected to the plastic frame, and special gates
have been developed to improve the quality of the finished product!
[Canopy Gate] minimizes the whitening of the plastic as you cut parts off the frame,
[Under Gate] prevents leaving traces of the gate on the parts surface, and the
[Kusabi Gate] to allow you to work with separated parts easier, and the combined
use of these gates directly improves the quality of finished product at plain construction.
- Accessories: Rifle, Bazooka, Saber, Shield, Core Fighter