Tamiya 1/12 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR (14109)
- Flat rate RM9 to peninsular Malaysia for first 5kg.
- Flat rate RM15 to Sabah & Sawarak for first 1kg.
Tamiya Plastic Model kit - Tamiya 1/12 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR (14109)
[I touch the lime green spirit that continues to challenge]
- Kawasaki in 2003, came back to the premier class of the World Road Race Championship in the Works system the first time in 20 years really.
Struggled in '03 but what may '04, GP machine equipped with four-stroke engine for the first time, ZX-RR is Shinya Nakano players
We were rapidly evolving by subscription.
- 4 990cc inline engine of the new design was adopted and cowl design with an eye to 2007, unequally spaced explosion own
'06 Type was equipped with riding Shinya Nakano and Randy de Puniet both players. Nakano players in fifth French GP
The prize fight, in second place in Round 8 Netherlands GP pole position until just before the end of qualifying. Potentiometer to join the top fight
We were shown a tangential.
- One of the MotoGP of such attention in 2006, plastic model assembly 1/12 scale of the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR
Kit. From the model with attention to each and parts 1, who can feel the spirit of challenge Kawasaki
- Reproduced to realize plenty of sharp form and edgy. Use a minimum of bis mounting cowling
Detachable even after completion. Gotae enough to make even four-cylinder 990cc engine parallel.
- Rear suspension unit, the same configuration as the actual vehicle for securing a nut to the main frame. I've also provided wrench parts.
Racing slick tires front and rear solid rubber in texture. Slide marks Cartograf high quality.
- The beginning of the graphic scales characteristic pattern, bib number was available in two types of No.17 and No.56.
- Total length 170mm, total width 61mm.
- Main Colors: TS Lime Green, TS-29 Semi Gloss Black
* The photo shows the kit assembled and painted.