LEGO 71032 Minifigures Series 22 - Complete
- Flat rate RM9 to peninsular Malaysia for first 5kg.
- Flat rate RM15 to Sabah & Sawarak for first 1kg.
Collect the complete set of LEGO 71032 Minifigures Series 22 now!
- Include 12 all-new LEGO® Minifigures characters with accessories.
- Each minifigure bag is opened at the corner for identify purpose and sealed back with tape.
LEGO Official Specification:
Kids can expand any LEGO® set or collection with these cool, treat-sized Minifigures Series 22 (71032) toys for ages 5+. This new-for-January-2022 series features a great lineup of exclusive LEGO people and characters to collect and display or to take independent or group play in imaginative new directions.
Outstanding collection of fun
Children and adult fans can say “Hi!” to an updated, limited-edition range of creative characters, including Bird-watcher, Chili Costume Fan, Figure Skating Champion, Forest Elf, Horse and Groom, Night Protector, Racoon Costume Fan, Robot Repair Tech, Space Creature, Snow Guardian, Troubadour and Wheelchair Racer.
Each finely crafted, highly detailed LEGO minifigure comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with one or more accessories and a collector’s leaflet, making a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Unexpected characters – Encourage endless play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures Series 22 (71032) bags. A fun surprise treat for kids and fans of any age
- Collectible fun in a bag – 1 of 12 unique, buildable LEGO® characters to reveal, plus one or more accessories and a collector’s leaflet. A great addition to any collection
- For kids of all ages – LEGO® Minifigures characters appeal to any kid aged 5 and up, inspiring imagination and helping build creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends
- Great ‘just because’ treat – These high-quality, limited-edition minifigures and accessories make a perfect unexpected gift any time
- Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards